Monday, 17 November 2008

Wicked weekends (3)

Well, perhaps not so wicked, but I'm running with this theme for November!

It was actually a pretty busy weekend, mostly due to the big spring clean I did on my flat and on my wardrobes! I took around 8 bags of old clothes to various charities on Sunday afternoon! and my appartment is now looking really clean and tidy, yay!

The more exciting part of the weekend was (a) going to Liz and Craig's housewarming - they've got a lovely new flat which is looking really great, especially with the new bench they put in to the galley kitchen. They made some fabulous yummy food for the party and it was a great night. Though I had to make sure it was a reasonably early night as I had to get up early to be at (b) Sophie's baptism at 9am on Sunday morning! (which started before my usual sunday get-up time!) It was great to see Ed in his element giving the sermon and nice to catch up with the college girls again.

Its now back at work for another busy week before another installment...

No comments: