The ski trip to NZ was a great little diversion between jobs, oh and also great skiing! Had an awesome time working on my technique and enjoying the spectacular views from the 3 different ski fields we visited. Queenstown had a great vibe, we didn't experience the night life to its full potential, being rather exhausted from skiing each day, but the little we samples was good. I also enjoyed Wanaka, especially skiing at Treble Cone, its definitely on the "return visit" list. We (me, Amanda, Molla, Matt, Aleks) were all skiiers of a comparable standard, Paul (snowboarder) was better than all of us, but I managed to (mostly) keep up. We both had great fun letting rip down Sarah Sue at Coronet Peak and survived one of the toughest tests of our relationship thus far - and conquered the ski/snowboard divide!
2 comments:
It looks beautiful Ellie, wish I could have come
Looks like a fabulous holiday!
Post a Comment