Thursday, 5 April 2007

Initiation in Blog-land!

This is my first post on my first blog! Its been a while coming but I thought it was time I joined the on-line world! I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet so bear with me as I work out what and how to post!

I am off to Canberra for the Easter long weekend to see my Family, I feel like I need some quality family time. My Grandpa (mum's dad) passed away on the 23rd March in England, it was hard being on the otherside of the world when my heart and thoughts were thousands of miles away. My brother read the euology at the funeral, which my Grandpa had scripted, completely in character! He was always super organised and possesed a cheerful outlook on life despite suffering from Parkinsons disease for at least the last 10 years. He was a generous man in all aspects of life and will be greatly missed by all in the family.

No comments: